Kolkata to Bandhavgarh Tour
Find ~Kolkata to Bandhavgarh Tour
GTV Resort invites you on a tiger trail to -
Bandhavgarh National Park:
jungles of central India. The Jungle Book story was inspired from these forests.
Sal and Bamboos forests of Bandhavgarh are known for their varied flora and fauna. A photographers delight - these forests have been a subject of fascination.
......A 7 night itinerary which includes accommodation, sumptuous food, 2 jungle Jeep safaris at Bandhavgarh, 2 Whole Day Sightseeing by Gypsy at Pachmarhi, Marble Rocks and Dhuwandhar Visit at Jabalpur, Temples Visit at Khajuraho pick up... drop and m...isc. transport by AC SUVs.
This is a old city in central M.P., The Marble Rocks at Bheraghat are the main attraction of this city.
This is a old town in central M.P., The Ancient Temples of Kalchuri period are the main attraction of this town.
Immensely rich in game, Bandhavgarh has the distinction of harboring the last of the highly endangered Hard Ground Bison. The vast size of the park makes extended explorations possible and Bandhavgarh is a favorite with photographers for its sheer quality of wildlife viewing. Tiger sightings are frequent and meadows abound with large herds of Chital and Sambhar. The park is also a good place to see the Leopard, Sloth Bear, Asiatic Wild Dog and Indian Bison.
Rs.18,000/- per person (For a Group of Minimum 6 Persons or multiple).
Child (3-08 Years) - Rs.10,000.00 Per Child (Apart from 6 adults group)
Tour cost Includes :
- 1 night stay in Hotel in Jabalpur.
- 2 nights 2 days stay in at GTV Resort, Bandhavgarh.
- 2 Jungle Jeep safaris at Bandhavgarh.
- 2 Nights Stay at Khajuraho.
- Temples Visit at Khajuraho.
- 2 Nights Stay at Pachmarhi.
- 2 Day Pachmarhi Sight Seeing by Gypsy.
- Pick Up from Satna by AC - SUV (Scorpio / Tavera / Xylo)
- Drop to Pipariya Railway Station by SUV.
- Satna to Khajuraho, Khajuraho to Bandhavgarh, Bandhavgarh to Jabalpur Transfer by A.C. SUV.
- Jabalpur to Pipariya Transfer by Train (CC or III A.C. Class).
- Pipariya to Pachmarhi and Pachmarhi to Pipariya Transfer by SUV.
- All Meals (Bed Tea, Break Fast, Lunch, Evening Tea and Dinner (all veg.), on extra cost of Rs.5600.00 per person).
- Rooms will be non AC on 3 share basis.
- Day 1. Arrival at Satna Station and Transfer to Khajuraho, night stay at Hotel at Khajuraho.
- Day 2. Temples visit at Khajuraho, night stay at hotel at Khajuraho.
- Day 3. Transfer to Bandhavgarh, night stay at GTV Resort, Bandhavgarh.
- Day 4. Morning and evening Jungle jeep safari at Bandhavgarh, Night stay at resort at Bandhavgarh.
- Day 5. Early morning transfer to Jabalpur, Bhedaghat (Dhuwandhar) visit at Jabalpur, night stay at Hotel at Jabalpur.
- Day 6. Early morning transfer to Pipariya by Train (CC or III A.C. Class), pick up from Pipariya and check in at Hotel at Pachmarhi, Pachmarhi sight seeing by Gypsy, night stay at hotel at Pachmarhi.
- Day 7. Pachmarhi sight seeing by Gypsy, night stay at hotel at Pachmarhi.
- Day 8. Check out from Hotel at Pachmarhi and drop to Pipariya Railway Station to proceed Kolkata.
- End of Tour.
Tour cost Excluded:
Items which are not mentioned in the "Tour Cost Included".
- 10% Service Charge extra.
- GST extra.
- 100% Refund if booking canceled before 180 days of arrival.
- 50% Refund if booking canceled before 60 days of arrival.
- No refund on partial Cancellation.
- All subject to Rewa (M.P.) jurisdiction.
||Rating: 4.9 - 563 votes
GTV Resort Bandhavgarh -
Guest Reviews Rated 4.9 / 5 based on 563 reviews
good - 100 % of our customers recommend this hotel
"The Rooms were beautiful and clean, food was Bengali and so tasty, A Beautiful and Clean Swimming Pool and Indoor Games are also available in GTV Resort, Bandhavgarh, They Book Jungle Jeep Safari and Taxi for us, This Ghar in Bandhavgarh is a best option for Lodging in Bandhavgarh, We have booked MP Tour Package for our Family Group with this Resort and They have given us best services for Bandhavgarh, Jabalpur, Amarkantak, Khajuraho, Kanha and Pachmarhi. I Strongly Recommend this Hotel ...." - Nilanjan, Kolkata
Read more reviews >>